PERGUNTAS FREQUENTES SOBRE O ALFA FECHADO
When does the MultiVersus Closed Alpha start?
The Closed Alpha will begin on May 19 at 9 a.m. PDT.
When does the MultiVersus Closed Alpha end?
The Closed Alpha will end on May 27 at 5 p.m. PDT.
How do users gain access to the MultiVersus Closed Alpha?
Registration for the Closed Alpha is currently open at MultiVersus.com. Please note, registration does not guarantee entry as space is limited. Players can also gain access to the Closed Alpha by receiving a referral link from a user who has redeemed their Closed Alpha code.
Are players who participated in previous MultiVersus technical tests automatically provided access to the Closed Alpha?
Yes. Those who participated in recent MultiVersus tests on PC will automatically have access to the game in their Steam library. Users who want to change from PC to PlayStation or Xbox can select their preferred platform using the link in the new invitation email they will automatically receive on May 19th.
When will users be informed if they’ve gained access to the MultiVersus Closed Alpha?
Confirmation emails will begin to go out on May 17. Codes will be distributed and redeemable when the Closed Alpha begins on May 19 at 9 a.m. PDT. Additional confirmation emails and codes may be distributed throughout the Closed Alpha period from May 19-27.
How do users invite friends and family to join the MultiVersus Closed Alpha?
After redeeming a Closed Alpha code, users can invite up to three friends to join the Closed Alpha. Users can do this by logging into their WB Games account at https://account.wbgames.com and following the below steps:
- Select "Beta Management" from the left menu
- Click the "Invite a Friend" button in the MultiVersus section
- Copy the full URL and privately send to a friend
Will MultiVersus Closed Alpha codes be available through Twitch Drops?
No. To receive a Closed Alpha code, players must register at MultiVersus.com for a chance to participate or they must receive a referral link from a user who has redeemed their Closed Alpha code. Please note, registration does not guarantee entry as space is limited.
What content will be available in the MultiVersus Closed Alpha?
Players will be able to experience a variety of characters, maps, and modes in the Closed Alpha, including:
- Characters: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Harley Quinn (DC); Shaggy (Scooby-Doo); Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes); Arya Stark (Game of Thrones); Jake the Dog and Finn the Human (Adventure Time); Steven Universe and Garnet (Steven Universe); Tom & Jerry; and an extraordinary original creature named Reindog. Please note, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Arya Stark, Steven Universe, and Garnet will be initially unavailable, but can all be unlocked over time through gameplay. All other characters will be immediately available when the Closed Alpha begins.
- Maps: The Batcave (DC), Tree Fort (Adventure Time), Scooby’s Haunted Mansion (Scooby-Doo), Trophy's E.D.G.E., Trophy’s E.D.G.E. 2, Classic 3 Platform, and Training Room.
- Modes: 2 vs. 2 team-based cooperative mode, 1 vs. 1 matches, 4-player free-for-all, and The Lab (practice mode) all offer different ways to play and experience the game.
Will an internet connection be required to play the MultiVersus Closed Alpha?
Yes. An internet connection will be required to play the Closed Alpha.
Will the MultiVersus Closed Alpha be available globally?
The Closed Alpha will be available in the Americas, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
Is the MultiVersus Closed Alpha free-to-play?
Yes. The Closed Alpha will be available at no cost.
What platforms will the MultiVersus Closed Alpha be available on?
The Closed Alpha will be available on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 consoles, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, and PC (via Steam) with full cross-gen and cross-play support.
Is a PlayStation Plus subscription or Xbox Live membership required to play the MultiVersus Closed Alpha?
No. Neither a PlayStation Plus subscription nor an Xbox Live membership is required to play the Closed Alpha.
Will stats and progress from the MultiVersus Closed Alpha carry over to the main game?
No. All stats and progress will reset after the Closed Alpha ends.
What are the recommended and minimum PC specifications to play the MultiVersus Closed Alpha?
- Settings: 60 FPS, Low Settings, 720p
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-8350 | Intel Core i7-11700K or AMD Ryzen 5 2200G
- GPU: GeForce GTX 550 Ti or Radeon HD 5850 | Intel UHD 750 or Radeon Vega 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Settings: 60 FPS, High Settings, 1080p
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 5 1200
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon R9 270
- RAM: 8 GB
What is the hard drive storage required for the MultiVersus Closed Alpha?
The game is less than 6 GB across all platforms.
Can the MultiVersus Closed Alpha be played with a keyboard and mouse?
Yes. The Closed Alpha can be played with a keyboard and mouse.
Can keyboard and mouse users on PC play the MultiVersus Closed Alpha with console users?
Yes. Keyboard and mouse users on PC can match with console users.
Will accessibility options be available for the MultiVersus Closed Alpha?
A color-blind option will be available. More accessibility options/features will be added closer to launch.
Can I share the Closed Alpha gameplay content online?
Yes. Players are free to stream and share gameplay online once the Closed Alpha is live on May 19.